Exciting things are happening here at Audrey Would! Vintage Home.
We have launched our new and improved blog and with that comes a wider range of topics you can expect to read about. Many of you will be familiar with Sheila Zeller Interiors, my design and lifestyle blog that goes back to 2010. It’s been a little crazy trying to write both blogs, and in the end many of the articles feed each other. Based on this I’ve shifted my focus to Audrey Would! Vintage Home where we share all things lifestyle with a vintage twist!
Some of the topics we cover include:
- Vintage Pieces (not just Audrey pieces, but vintage pieces we think are worth writing about)
- Classic Cocktails & Fun Food (recipes, pairings and just plain cool food and drink stuff)
- Seasonal & Events (it’s always fun to get in the groove, don’t you think?)
- Lifestyle (we all have one, and they’re not exactly alike)
- Decorating With Vintage (who knew macrame would make a comeback?)
- Do-It-Yourself (yes you can DIY tired and drab into fab)
- Cleaning & Care Tips (your vintage pieces deserve a little TLC)
- Behind the Scenes (we promise not to bore you with the details)
Our articles are categorized, and we’ve included a Search and an Older Posts option. We’re hoping you will be able to find what you’re looking for, but if not, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
We are really excited to take this step and hope you will follow along as we feature our take on Lifestyle With A Vintage Twist!
For those of you who have followed Sheila Zeller Interiors over the years, that blog remains live and I will link to articles there, but my new content will be here at Audrey Would!. Thank you for following along over the years…and now,
Welcome to Audrey Would!
Photographs © Audrey Would! Vintage Home